.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Decision-Making Process Paper Essay Example for Free

Decision-Making Process Paper EssayMy seduce is Jovon Roberson, I will be discussing my decision making process. I will try to supply look for supporting my ideas. The paper will describe or so steps of my process. I will compare some similarity to the textbook, and explain how some of the steps might be different. Most decisions people keep back in their life time will definitely be easy and some maybe very(prenominal) difficult. I truly believe that each individual is in control of their own good deal and in consummate control of the decisions they be in possession of to advert in their life time. My decision to start school was clearly determined right after I was terminated from my job. I was ill at the time and desperately inevitable to file for the family medical leave of absence so my job would not be in jeopardy, plainly that was a total loss. Once terminated I clearly had to make some important decisions well-nigh the future of my son and I, while thinking l ong and hard about how I was going to make ends meet. I had a discussion with one of my best friends and I came to the grips that I needed more than what I was getting and this re every(prenominal)y was my only option going to school. My steps are somewhat different from the ones in the text, but it is clear they there were important steps to take while making my decision to go back to school and I really believe it was one of the best decision I could apply made.My decisions would have been different very different but in reality the the steps in the text provided more proper steps and they would have been a more thought out process for me butut the same time my decision would have been the same. It would have been precise, more thought out some plans would have been setup, and short term goals would have been set, long term goals would have been into play and set as well. to a greater extent thought would have been there to back everything up not just the goals set in my take ai m they would have been on paper in black and white. I would have been better prepared for all my future intents. People gather and evaluate information when they face major decisions or milestones in their lives. The earnings has become a more important source of information as people gain understand and as they embrace broadband (Copyright 2012 pew Internet American Life Project).In this paper I have discussed some similarity to the text, and explain how some of the steps might be different. The decisions people make in their life time will definitely be easy and some maybe very difficult and how I truly believe that each individual is in control of their own destiny and in complete control of the decisions they have to make in their life time. I hope I have covered everything in this paper that you have asked for. I thank you for your attention and your time.ReferencesCopyright 2012 Pew Internet American Life Projecthttp//pewinternet.org/Topics/Activities-and-Pursuits/Decisio n-Making.aspx?typeFilter=5

No comments:

Post a Comment