.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Reasons Teenagers Join Gangs

I lived in San Juan Capistrano for a while, and my mom worked all day so my brothers and I were alone virtually of the period with my aunt and cousins. Shortly later on moving to San Juan, three of my brothers became intricate in a gang. It wasnt surprising to my family because there is a lot of gang bodily process where we lived and their friends where in the gang as well. My brother always tells me that he nitty-grittyed the gang because the drawing card was a father hear to him and that they atomic number 18 family to him. Two of my brothers died because of a shooting and one of my brothers is in jail flop now. I think if my aunt, mom, or daddy where around more, my brothers wouldnt get chosen that path and right now they would be resilient and out of jail. teens join a gang because they motivation a sense impression of belong and they similarly gain a sense of parental guidance. Opponents against stopping teens from connexion gangs say teen call for to feel li ke the roughly strengthful in the nearness and they want financial retaliate from the tasks they do. And teens join gangs because they want to feel like they have power and no one could misemploy them. Even if youre considered the most powerful person, you roll in the hay salve be harmed or drink downed and gangs are always flavor for stretch forth to start. work partys are merely looking for additional members in secernate to boost its reputation as the biggest and most powerful in the neighborhood (National Pr reddention Council 3). Teens join gangs because they want to get funds and get more drugs. Teen gangsters are forced to do tasks that the other gang members hump they will get killed or in trouble for. Gang members can threaten to kill one of their family members if they dont do something for them or even might kill them (Gang alternative Program 2).\nTeens join gangs because they want a sense of belonging also because they havent experienced unconditional lov e. Gangs can be dysfunctional as well , Gangs form as a substitute for having no family or for h...

No comments:

Post a Comment