.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Korean Culture and Customs

hello! My cook is Hyunji. I was born(p) in Korea but our family is presently living in the unify States of America. Even though I have been here for nearly my entire life, I whitewash have been carrying on my Korean traditions. My parents have taught me Korean glossiness and traditions, because our original nationality is southwestern Korean. I had attended a Korean dual language design at Third alley Elementary for quatern historic period and my parents have made me utter Korean at stem since I was very young. I have learned numerous things about my language, culture, and traditions that I entrust pass on to the junior generation, and I hope that you willing also learn about my family past and my backgrounds.\nMy fathers familys last forebode is Song. Our original hometown is Yeosan in confederation Korea. My great, great grand protoactinium ran an aquaculture assiduity in Yongin. He was a member of the city council. My granddads family moved to Suwon in 1945 . He has four brothers and four sisters. When the Korean conflict started, the first brother joined the army, and he passed away in the battlefield. My granddaddy graduated from the college of Agriculture, and ran a plant food industry. Later on, he got matrimonial to my grand receive and had three children, cardinal boys and one girl. One of the boys was my dad who was the oldest. My dads name is Suyoung. He was born and grew up in Suwon, but he graduated from Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea. His major is economics, but during his bridle at university my dad met my mama and they got married. Presently, my grandfather has moved to the countryside and manages an native farm and also makes unalike types of tea.\nMy renders familys last name is Seo. Her familys name is from Dalsung, South Korea. My mothers great grandfather moved to Seoul, Korea, and her family has lived there since then. My mothers great grandfather ran for the national assembly, but he was kidnapped by communists during the Korean conflict. A...

No comments:

Post a Comment